- architectural design
- interior design
- urban studies and masterplans
- landscape design
- lighting design
- design of concrete (precast and monolith), steel, masonry, wood, glass and metal structures
- design of light structures
- existing structure analyses and expertise
- investigation, co-ordination and suggestions in defining the project and processing its stages
- issues related to the implementation and investigation of optimal urbanity frames, existing infrastructure connections and co-ordination of the process for obtaining permits and related approvals and conditions
- comunication with authorities
- preparation and tendering activities
- contracting activities
- feasibility studies and cost management
- building co-ordination activities, defining and achieving targets while optimizing the use of resources (time, people, space, etc).
- expert site supervision
- designer supervision
Anamaria Filipović Danijel Malčić Berislav Medić CV
UPI-2M, designing and publishing company, is founded. Partners and founders are Berislav Medić and Danijel Malčić.
OUR FIRST BIG PROJECT
We sign a contract for a design of Croatia's first shopping center.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES IS EXPANDING
Separate departments of architecture and construction are formed.
OUR TEAM GROWS
The company moves its growing team to the larger office space in Krajiška Street in Zagreb.
LEADERS IN THE MARKET
Due to our growing publishing and bookshop business we create a new company, UPI-2M PLUS, which publishes and distributes architecture, building engineering, design and art editions. The company is one of the leaders in the regional market of specialized editions.
THE NEW VISUAL IDENTITY
The new visual identity of the company has been designed and implemented.
CONTINUOUS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have adapted the bussines building into our new office space in Vinogradska Street in Zagreb.
TODAY'S KEY NUMBERS
Currently our portfolio includes 820 construction projects, 650 architecture projects and 62 performed supervision and consultant services.